June 30, 2010

Blogging with Ella

I was the guest blogger yesterday at The Daily Trumpet.  I shared one of my favorite layouts that I've created in a long time.  I think every crafter has these moments, when you make something that you really love and it just makes you happy.  This is one of those layouts; the photos and all the colors just make me smile.  So in addition to sharing it over at Ella's blog I'm going to share it here too:




I wanted to share the journaling here as well, since it can be hard to read in the image:

Sometimes it is hard to look past all the meals prepared, laundry that needs to be done and diapers that need changing and see that these days are so filled with laughter and playing and joy and imagination.  I’m blessed by this hobby which lets me stop and see the goodness that surrounds me.  Thank you Lord for these days.

I absolutely love my boys.  And I love the craziness of our lives at this time.  It isn't always easy, but these days will be gone before I know it and I am trying to just soak it all in and document as much of it as possible along the way.  In the meantime, I thank God daily for all of his blessings and I ask Him daily to give me the grace and patience to be a good and loving mommy; it is such an amazing gift and responsibility to be a mommy.

Please be sure to visit The Daily Trumpet and read the entire post.  There is another tip for getting the most from your sketches as well as a few new bonus sketches (and another layout).  So lots of good stuff... at least I think so! =) 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Donna and thank you so much for your visit and kind words.
    I love your pages, so full of life, clean and yet vibrant.
    They reflect the "everyday" life that we all too often take for granted.

    Thanks for sharing ~

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...