May 1, 2010

NSD Stamping Challenge

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

As I mentioned yesterday the design team at KMA is hosting a series of challenges to celebrate NSD.  For my challenge I want you to use a stamp on a layout. Any stamp you'd like, big or small, decorative or functional. Your choice.

One of my favorite ways to use stamps in scrapbooking is to create journaling blocks or date blocks for my layouts. On the layout below I used a journaling stamp from Studio Calico to create lines on my page so that I could handwrite my journaling neatly (this is sorta important to me ).





Here is a close-up of the journaling:




So now it's your turn. Create a layout using a stamp, post it to the gallery and then link your layout to this thread. You have until 9am EST on Monday.  Please post any questions or comments about the challenges here.

Can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...