May 25, 2010

May KMA Layouts

Here are my layouts and cards for this month:











I made three cards this month all using American Crafts Abode collection.  I was trying to think outside the box a little here.











Scrapbook.com is down at the moment for maintenance, but as soon as the site is back up I'll link the layouts and cards to my gallery. 

Update:  Site is now back up and running.  Click on the title of each layout or card and it will take you to my gallery at scrapbook.com where you see a bigger image and a list of all the products used.

2 comments:

  1. so happy to see you in the WCS gallery! yeah! hoping for wonderful hopeful things for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I really like those cards especially. The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...