April 21, 2010

Stretch Your Sketches

I was the guest blogger yesterday at The Daily Trumpet.  I shared some new sketches and one of the ideas that I sometimes use to get the most from my own sketches.  For more tips and tricks for getting the most from your sketches and layouts you can always buy my eBook:


Or you can leave on comment on yesterday's post for a chance to win a free copy!

Also, I am going to start sharing more sketches and ideas here on my blog soon.  I'm thinking once every two weeks.  That's doable for me - hey, I blogged twice in one day, anything is possible.  :) 

If there are any particular types of sketches you'd like to see, leave me a comment or email me.  I would love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...