April 21, 2010

April KMA Layouts

Here are my layouts and cards for this month:








The boys both *love* the churros from Costco. 
I was lucky enough to have my trusty point and shoot with me this day.  : )





Nathan takes after his daddy.  Apparently he liked to play hide & seek from his mommy too.














Click on the title of each layout or card and it will take you to my gallery at scrapbook.com where you see a bigger image and a list of all the products used.  I have to say that I really love the Apple Jack line from Sassafras.  I'll be honest, I'm not usually a fan of theirs, but this particular line is just so perfect for scrapbooking boys.  I also really love the Brook collection from Crate Paper.  I've only used it for these cards so far but I think that it would work well for just about any theme.  The designs have both masculine and feminine qualities and I love the colors.  Okay, well, that's all for now.  

1 comment:

  1. so inspired by your hide and seek lo. I have some older pictures that would work great with that design/idea!

    beautiful cards, too!

    I just caught site of your 2010 goals- is that new? I recommend mycatholic.com for the daily readings- I visit everyday to get the Gospel and readings for that day. The reflections and "my daily eucharist" are so inspiring and encouraging!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...