March 10, 2010

Win some goodies from Ella and Studio Calico

April Foster, co-founder and owner of Studio Calico is guest blogging today at The Daily Trumpet.  Stop by the blog and post a comment before midnight (MST) Thursday, March 11 for your chance to win the project kit Patchwork from Studio Calico. 

Also, if you visit April's blog Goodbye City Life you can enter for your chance to win either Stacy Julian's new eBook UR2Cre8ive or my book Stretch your Sketches



She's giving away one copy of each and comments are open until Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...