March 8, 2010

Six Weeks of Sketches Grand Prize Winner

I can't believe how quickly the six weeks of sketches challenge went by.  The last sketch was posted on the 19th of February.  In the couple of weeks since then even I have been feeling the anticipation of seeing who would win the grand prize - a Cricut Expression.  Well, the wait is finally over, on Saturday Ella announced the winner - Leah Larson!  Leah completed a layout for each week of the challenge which is quite impressive!  Also, Leah is planning to raffle her old Cricut and donate the proceeds to the Red Cross for Haiti relief which I think is very thoughtful and generous on her part.  You can find out more about Leah by visiting her blog confessions of a scrap lifter and by reading her interview on the Ella blog.

My favorite layout that she created is this one from week #4 (coincidentally Leah says it is her favorite too):


I posted this on the Ella blog in the comments, but I think it should be repeated here:  I want to give a big thank you to everyone who participated in these challenges. Also, I received many kind compliments on the sketches.  It really does make me so happy to read that the participants enjoyed the sketches and that they helped other scrapbookers, each in their own ways, to get more pages done.  I love that! 

And congrats again to Leah!  Enjoy your prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...