February 4, 2010

My eBook :)

Where could I possibly begin... The week that my book was released the boys, along with sweets were sick, very sick, with what we think was food poisoning.  Although that was two weeks ago now, and they are long feeling much better, I am still behind on various chores (not least of which is the laundry).  But that's just one of the many reasons I am delayed in posting this: 

My eBook Stretch your Sketches is now available at Ella!



What can I say about it that won't sound like bragging?  I really love the way it turned out.  The book contains 21 layouts based off of 7 sketches with 32 bonus sketches at the end of the book.  Ten of the layouts were created by me.  I am very proud of my work and they are some of my favorite layouts that I have ever made.  The other 11 layouts were created by a combination of the Ella friends and four readers who won a spot in the eBook. 

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of them for their beautiful layouts and contributions to the book. 

The Ella Friends:
Linda Barber

Reader Contributors:

I also want to thank Ella Publishing and most specially Angie Lucas for giving me the opportunity to share my talents with other scrapbookers (however great or small they may be).  It is truly humbling to think that I can inspire others or create a spark in someone else's imagination.  That has been the most interesting, fun and blessed part of this whole experience.

Finally, don't forget about the Six Weeks of Sketches Challenge still underway on the Ella blog.  During week 2 of the challenge Ella announced the Grand Prize - a Cricut Expression!! 

For every week that you participate you will have your name entered into a drawing for the grand prize; see this post for details.  Also, each week there are three winners who will have their layouts featured on the blog and they will win an eBook of their choice.  It's been a lot of fun so far and tomorrow kicks off week #4.  Go... check it out. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! First of all, congratulations on this books release! It does look gorgeous and I think it's gonna be a hit! I want to thank you also for visiting my blog and leaving there such encouraging comments about my layouts! I'm really enjoying those 6 weeks of sketches and am learning a great lot from you! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the book I picked for my win at Ella and I love it! I am soooo going to use some of the amazing sketches in the back of it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...