January 15, 2010

Why I *heart* Ella

This week has been so busy that I haven't had much time to work on the changes that I'd like to make to my blog. But I can't let the day end without posting my news.

I am the author of an Ella eBook! The book is called Stretch your Sketches and it is set to be released next week, January 19th. Go visit this article by Angie Lucas in this month's Scrapbook Ellaments and scroll down to the bottom for a sneak peek of the cover.

In celebration of the release, Ella and I are hosting a sketch challenge on the Ella blog. Ella even came up with this adorable logo:

ellapublishing

I love it!

If you want to see the details of the challenge and participate you can go to the Ella blog for all the details. I really hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna - I'm looking very forward to the next 5 sketches and reading your ebook (and I love the name of your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new book! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...