November 25, 2009

Can we watch a video of a dog putting on a sweater?

First, a little craftiness. Here are my design team layouts for KMA for the month of November (you can click on each layout and it will take you to the full-size image in my gallery at KMA):










So, it’s been a while since I’ve written anything here… it’s been an unusual month to say the least. I’ve spent the last 6 ½ weeks working on a project that pretty much completely consumed all of my free time. However, I am not complaining. It was an amazing experience, that is in fact still ongoing, although my part in it is complete for the time being. I hate being cryptic, or keeping secrets, but I will reveal more when I am able.


The boys were sick on-and-off the entire month of October. Which wasn’t so bad, but it wasn’t good either. The cause of all this illness? Well, after much deliberation my husband and I decided to send Gabe to preschool (which could really be the topic of a whole other blog post, but I’m not sure it ever will be). He started back in September and has been sick often in all the time since then. Basically, he keeps bringing little microscopic friends home with him. Lovely.

Not sure what else to say. It’s been a strange month for me and I’m still catching-up on all sorts of things around the house. I’m not ready for Advent, but maybe that’s okay. I love our Catholic faith and that we have been given this special way of bringing on Christmas. This season for preparing our hearts to receive our Lord. We have some time to be quiet and to anticipate the joy. I find it comforting.

As for the title of this post, my sweets showed Gabe a video on YouTube of a cat flushing a toilet. Have you seen this? It’s pretty silly, and to a three year old it’s just downright hilarious. But even he knows that something about the video is just not right and that cats don’t flush toilets. So as soon as the video was over he wanted to watch something equally as outrageous; something that was beyond his imagination. What could be on par with a cat flushing a toilet? It’s obvious isn‘t it? A dog putting on a sweater. I love how children's minds work.

1 comment:

  1. It's all true. Our son is *that* precious.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...