September 25, 2009

I will follow...

I don't usually participate in challenges; they always seem to me more effort than they are worth. At least most of the time, but this one from Collage Press was a little too good to pass up. I love Collage Press' papers and I've been wanting to use some new things I've recently acquired too. Like my new Hot Air Balloon stamp set from Studio Calico, so I decided to give it a go.

I used the lovely cloud paper from the Knave of Hearts collection. And actually, the whole card was made using that collection (*sigh* I love those papers). I'm really happy with the way it turned out... sort of exactly the way I envisioned it, which doesn't always happen. I'm not so happy with the way it photographed, but that's what I get for doing it at sunset:



I plan on giving this to my sweetie. The wording is rather appropriate for our season of life; lots of decisions and planning for our family to be made. We work together of course, but in the end, I will follow him anywhere. And I know he'd do the same.

2 comments:

  1. I adore your card!! How perfect of a stamp for that paper. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...