August 1, 2009

July Layouts for KMA

I am a member of the design team at the online scrapbooking site Keeping Memories Alive. Each month we post at least four layouts on or by the 20th of the month. This month, as I posted below, I struggled to get my layouts finished on time. Sometimes the creativity flows; others times, not so much. But that is part of the creative process. And I've learned, rather slowly and reluctantly, that it passes.

My layouts for the month of July are posted below. You can click on each layout and it will take you my gallery at KMA where you can see the layout in more detail and you can see the supply list for each layout too.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...