July 21, 2009

Afraid

I think blogging is going to be difficult for me. You see...

I'm a perfectionist (well, I like to think of myself as a recovering perfectionist, but sometimes my inclinations overcome my intentions).

I read other blogs, like Amy's and I think, "I'll never be able to write like that". I know she is a writer and I am not. And she has lots of practice, and I do not. And...

I think I just have to do it. Just write. Just figure out what it is I'm trying to say in this space.

I'm working on it.

Something else I'm gonna work on is getting some photos loaded onto this page. It's kinda boring without them, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...